Tuesday, June 1, 2010

my working days.....



times is like a shooting star. it pass extremely quick!!! I realised that I have spend years to compose my songs and produces my own music. for me, everything is so worth coz the process, hardships, happiness and sadness that i have been through make me a better and stronger person.I know that life can be hard while I try to achieve my dream and I accept that as part of the natural order of things. In fact, if I didn't have the hard times, I couldn't appreciate the complete joy of the good times, either!

I am reminded of the well-known statement, "what doesn't kill me makes me stronger!" This is so true. even when I feel as if I cannot bear any more, I persevere and I come out of the situation knowing that I am stronger than ever. overcoming hardships also brings me the confidence to face new challenges. If I did it once, twice, or many times, I know I can do it again!
Because of past experience, I also know with certainty that "this, too, shall pass." It gives me the strength to continue on regardless of the circumstances.

anyhow, i still need thanks all my family, friends and working partners who share all this "precious moments" with me during my music journey.

xoxo:)

No comments:

Post a Comment